BDO Remit (UK) Ltd
- > In Person - visit our office and speak to a member or staff.
- BDO Remit (UK) Ltd
- 142 Strand Bridge House Lower Ground Floor, Strand WC2R 1HH
- > In writing or email - send a letter or email to the manager. The email address is email@example.com
- > By phone - call our Customer Service Department at +(44) 207 462 3000
Once we have received your complaint, we will do the following:
- STEP 1.
- Write to you within two (2) working days to confirm we have received your complaint.
- STEP 2.
- We will always deal with your complaint as quickly as we can. However, if we have not solved or it remains unsettled within fifteen (15) working days after we received your complaint, we will write you the progress we have made and provide you a complete response as much as possible.
- STEP 3
- If we cannot solve or settle your complaint within fifteen (15) working days after receiving it, we will send you the final response letter clearly outlining our decision.
- STEP 4.
- You have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Services Ombudsman within 15 days after receiving our final response letter.
Contact the Financial Ombudsman Service at:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
Telephone: 0845 080 1800
For BDO Remit (UK) Ltd contact details (Address, Telephone Number and Email), please go to Contact Us menu