Send money to the Philippines through BDO Remit service
Through its strategic partnership with BDO Unibank, Inc., BDO Remit (UK) Ltd is able to provide services that are beyond traditional remittance. Thru BDO Unibank, BDO Remit (UK) Ltd offers a wide array of remittance services for the Overseas Filipinos and their beneficiaries in the Philippines.
BDO Remit is the global remittance service brand of BDO Unibank, Inc. in the Philippines
Remit to BDO Kabayan Savings Account
Remit to BDO Kabayan Savings Account
- ► Fast, safe and convenient way of sending/receiving cash remittance
- ► Remittance money can be withdrawn anytime from over 17,000 ATMs nationwide in the Philippines
- ► Zero maintaining balance (requires at least one (1) remittance transaction within a year)
Remitters sending to BDO Kabayan Savings may qualify for free life and accident insurance
- Only three (3) steps to qualify and avail:
- ► Should have a minimum of six (6) remittances to the account in the last 12 months and;
- ► P25,000 monthly balance in the last 12 months.
- ► Visit www.bdo.com.ph, choose Remittance Services then click Free Life and Accident Insurance to register.
Earn BDO Rewards* points from your remittances to BDO Kabayan Savings
- ► Earn one (1) point per P5,000 remittance to the account.
- ► Use the points to buy groceries, school supplies and a lot more at The SM Stores of SM Supermalls, the Philippines' largest shopping mall chain, and its partner establishments in the Philippines.
- ► The more customers remit and save through the account, the more rewards points they get. To learn more about BDO Rewards, go to www.bdo.com.ph/personal/rewards.
*BDO Rewards is a customer loyalty program of BDO Unibank Inc., in the Philippines.
Other modes of sending and receiving money
Cash Pick-up Anywhere
Beneficiaries may claim remittances at any of the following :
- ► Peso or dollar, cash is always available at over 900 BDO Unibank, Inc. branches and more than 100 BDO Remit counters inside SM in the Philippines
- ► With most BDO Unibank branches open as late as 6:00 PM, and branches inside SM malls open even on weekends or holidays up to 7:00 PM (Philippine time)
- ► Over 100 One Network* branches in Mindanao and the Visayas
- ► Most One Network* branches are open Mondays to Saturdays from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (Philippine time)
*One Network is a rural bank of BDO Unibank Inc., in the Philippines.
Beneficiaries in the provinces and other remote areas in the Philippines need not travel an hour or more to the nearest commercial bank to claim their remittances. BDO Unibank has rural bank and pawnshop partners in the Philippines which offer convenient, safe and fast processing of remittance claims in more than 6,000 outlets combined.
Click here to view the Directory of our Cash Pick-up Partners
Also available :
- ► Cash Pick-up at M. Lhuillier and Cebuana Lhuillier
Kabayan Bills Bayad
- ► Remit funds directly to pay Peso bills in the Philippines with any BDO Unibank accredited biller or merchant.
- ► Pay housing loan amortization, insurance, credit card bill and other utilities.
- ► Celebrate from miles away!
- ► Instead of sending money to celebrate an occasion, surprise the family in the Philippines with their favorite Filipino meals with fast food chains Jollibee and Max’s.
Client’s money is delivered straight at their beneficiary's address in the Philippines. Remittances may be received within 24 to 72 hours.
Credit to Account with Other Local Banks
Remittances are credited to the beneficiary's account maintained with other local banks in the Philippines. Remittances may be received within 24 to 72 hours